Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Take you back



LORD IT’S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I KNELT AND TALKED TO YOU
I THOUGHT I HAD EVERYTHING UNTIL I STUMBLED…
DO YOU RECALL WHEN I USED TO KNOW YOU?
YOU NEVER LEFT ME BUT I FORGOT ABOUT YOU…
I’M STILL A SINNER LORD CAN YOU FORGIVE MY FOOLISH WAYS?
I CALL OUT TO YOU LORD…
PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!
I CAN’T LIVE MY WHOLE LIFE OVER BUT I CAN START TODAY
I’LL PUT MY BEST FOOT FORWARD AND LET YOU LEAD THE WAY!
I LIFT MY VOICE IN PRAYER FORGIVE ME LORD MY FOOLISH WAYS!
JESUS TAKE ME BACK!
-S.MARIE-

Coming Back To Jesus

The Bible tells us of a very special story. In Luke 15 we read the parable of The Prodigal Son. It is so special ... While the son was in the far off land his father waited patiently for him to come home. This is Jesus' heart beat for you. Right now regardless of what you have done Jesus is waiting and willing to accept you. Right now I am going to invite you to pray a prayer with me to place your life back into His hands. Just as when you first said "Yes" to Him it is time to say "I'm back". He will take you gladly and with open arms. Let's pray.
Jesus here we are. Lord I am bringing a special child of yours back home. Jesus your child is willing to come back and to live the life. I pray that you would give him or her peace ... The peace that comes from you. I pray that you would give the person strength to face up to the life they have been living. I pray that you would lift off the burden and what Satan meant for bad to now be transformed.

Now friend it is your turn to pray. I don't doubt a number of things have happened over this past while in your life. Jesus has interest in you as well as setting you free from the life you have been living. Take time to pray right now. First off say "Hello" to Jesus again. Tell Him in your words that you are coming back. Jesus did something really special for us. He died to take the place of our sins. He will lift the burden off of you as you confess the sins you have been involved with in this last while. It may just be that you drifted and today you are coming home. It might be more then this. In any case you are welcomed and accepted by our Father in Heaven and by Jesus who died for you and bridged the way to life. Right now take time to pray..

No comments: